GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC stage 2 vs Unitronic Stage 2

hebrew hammer

i weigh 255 lol

Heres the run down, I know street racing is bad, we will be doing 40 roll in 3rd gear. My car has no back seats or spare tire and i weigh 193. His car will be rear seats and he weighs about 235.

i am the person with the uni car and i already beat an apr car 2nd-6th dead even as soon as we hit 6th i pulled 2 cars wasnt really a power race it was a 2nd gear 40 roll pretty much drivers race dude shifts mad high in rpms so thats what i did pretty much i would shift then he would wait for me to shit then shift but ended up pullin 2 cars in the end he has intake and downpipe i have throttle body pipe and turbo outlet pipe which i believe does nothing unless u have an aftermarket intercooler so thats why my next mod is going to b the twinter cooler them MORE POWER :))) and sorry 1flygti if its a drivers race and our cars r equallty powerfull then ill winn............... because race car driver :thumbsup:
The only thing I got out of ^ was this.

hebrew hammer

we raced finally a couple times actually. he had the s3 intercooler installed and im stock fmic and i pulled im gonna say atleast a car length from a 50 roll i think it was .... UNI ftw

hebrew hammer

we raced finally a couple times actually. he had the s3 intercooler installed and im stock fmic and i pulled im gonna say atleast a car length from a 50 roll i think it was .... UNI ftw

oh and i forgot his car is gutted insde he doesnt have a sunroof and i had a passenger so my car weighs im gonna say atleast 200lbs heavier probable closer too 300 with the weight difference of me and him

Avant

Ready to race!
Interesting! Any Unitronic Stage 2 guys in the OC willing to do some pulls with me?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk 2 with tiepos

Avant

Ready to race!
I I'm all be in Long Beach next month if your down ?

I'll PM you. Mosdef down if I'm open!

I don't think it's fair though since you have LaminX fogs :/

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
ill be around as well.