GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for Pics of OZ wheels on GTI.

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
here is my car with my OZs

somebody also said that they do not like black wheels since they blend in and get lost within the wheel well, I do agree to a certain point and I am debating on getting these powder coated just haven't decided on what color I would powder coat them

FoxGTI

Ready to race!
this may be a stupid question but, do you guys keep the wheel lock key in the car? - I guess it you do, it probably hidden somewhere right?

bearcat24391

Passed Driver's Ed
this may be a stupid question but, do you guys keep the wheel lock key in the car? - I guess it you do, it probably hidden somewhere right?

I actually got rid of the wheel lock key, I work at a VW dealership and you would be surprised on how many people lose their wheel lock key and a lot of people just come in and replace it with a regular bolt

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
To revive this thread from the grave, I have a CSG got and I'm stuck between the Ultraleggeras, Alleggartias, and the color as well between them as well. So many nice OZ Rims ��

Desertnate

Passed Driver's Ed
How hard is it to clean some of these OZ wheels? The Superturismo's are at the top of my list, but cleaning difficulty is a concern. I have a good set of wheel cleaning brushes, but not sure that will even help when there are that many spokes tightly spaced together.

Desertnate

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't get a chance to contribute much here, but thought I'd post up a few pics of my new OZ wheels. Suspension is totally stock. Wheels are 18's.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
Mine 18x8 et48 235/40 OZ ALLEGGERITA HTL

Last edited: