Nige BCS

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Guys
Few more images for consideration...

Cheers
Nige

vw_König

Ready to race!
I'm still interested, Just waiting on John to hit me up :) How are you guys controlling the valve?

Nige BCS

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm still interested, Just waiting on John to hit me up :) How are you guys controlling the valve?

Valve is boost controlled - openning is determined by specific psi rated spring tension in the actuator. The unique key is allow the valve to only open at a certain point - past the 'boom' frequency threshhold ( an equation based on load revs and volumetric noise deadening)
Cheers
Nige

Nige BCS

Passed Driver's Ed

Valve is boost controlled - openning is determined by specific psi rated spring tension in the actuator. The unique key is allow the valve to only open at a certain point - past the 'boom' frequency threshhold ( an equation based on load revs and volumetric noise deadening)
Cheers
Nige

vw_König

Ready to race!
Cheers
Nige

Sorry for all the questions. Where is the valve located? hoping for some pricing info soon :happyanim:

vw_König

Ready to race!
Valve is located in the rear exhaust assembly

Okay so it is utilizing the OEM actuator? Thanks for all the info. I'm in the market for an exhaust and it's going to be this, APR or a combo of Milltek and 42DD

Nige BCS

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi there
No it doesnt use the OEM actuator - we by pass it - however, we do use the OEM hard lines and remove the one way valve...
Full video being shot this weekend.
Nothing will compare to this system, we've designed it to be the best on the market.
One of the key things was to eliminate the 'farty' sound on tick over and static revving of the OEM system (further amplified when a 76mm dp and M sport cat is installed...
The Powervalve system is totally no compromise. If you look closely the system splits into twin 57mm tributaries before and after the valve which effectively keeps the full 76mm flow ratio constant (so no power reduction from the 76mm fundamental dims at any stage. The key is where the boost begins to effect the dynamics of the system...
Get this wrong and it's drone city if you know what I mean.
thanks again for the interest.
Nige

vw_König

Ready to race!
Nige,

thanks for all this info. I'm really interested in a full system and can't wait for USD pricing announcement

Coderedpl

Ready to race!
Those are some harsh statements. Not saying that its' bad, but let's hope it all ends up being as you say.

V6RUL

Your system is nice and shinny at the mo.

Im currently running a similar system which opens based on rpms (currently 4000) controlled via the ECU.
I also have cabin overide, to open from the off.
Courtesy of Pipewerx..

These setups are ideal for the strip providing response is quick enough.
Nice to see somebody doing it for the UK and only down the road from me.
Looks like Blueflame welds..

Steve

Last edited:

Nige BCS

Passed Driver's Ed
BCS Golf R Powervalve exhaust system

Hey guys
Finally got round to uploading a video of the BCS Powervalve Golf R Performance Exhaust System...

Cheers
Nige :D