GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

want to buy new wipers

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
I got rain-x expert fit (mainly because it was the only kind wal-mart had to fit our car) but Im happy with them

green hell

Ready to race!
i bought the michelin wipers at advance auto for the front, but i had to get the rear blade from amazon. don't remember the brand...

the michelins are pretty awesome, but they definitely stand a bit taller than the oe.

Rascal

Ready to race!
I would get OEM. The aftermarket ones stick up a bit too much.

rasetsu

Ready to race!
I bought all three Bosch from Amazon but they have the wrong one listed for the rear. I had to return it. Don't know if they've fixed in their systems yet or not. OEM is the best one I could find for the rear.

finklejag

Ready to race!
Thanks for that link. I usually buy the Bosch Aerotwins from Amazon. Since they raised the free shipping to $35 now, I couldn't pass up that offer for $20.00 for the set.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
FYI.
Just saw amazon has the OEM wiper blades reduced to $16.34 (+$4 shipping).

Comes from a VW dealer in SC. Good price for OEM.
Get em before they are gone.

Thank you for that. I don't technically need them yet but I know I will soon as I'm still rocking the stock ones and fall is coming followed by the usual excessive wear on the car of winter. Not sure if I should hold out on the stock ones until after winter or replace them before winter... Nov. will be a whole year with the car. :thumbup: