GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vote

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'm surprised people are not mentioning that they've voted via Facebook. :bonk:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
voting is a joke. They don't even require an ID to vote. That alone is enough for me to call shenanigans.

Where is this?! They swiped my DL for me to vote :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
voting is a joke. They don't even require an ID to vote. That alone is enough for me to call shenanigans.

Last time I went to vote in 2012

I signed the form hand it to the person
They said, umm sir your signatures don't match up to the one on file.
I show them my drivers licence with my current and exact same signature.

Sorry sir, signatures need to match up to the one when you registered to vote
Dafuq!?!?? How am I supposed to remember how I signed my name around high school/ freshmen year of college

Then I chicken scratch print and cursive my name, not professional looking at all
They say there's almost a match. . . you can vote now

Dafuq!?! Really

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I got insulted on the internet. WOES ME!

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Last time I went to vote in 2012

I signed the form hand it to the person
They said, umm sir your signatures don't match up to the one on file.
I show them my drivers licence with my current and exact same signature.

Sorry sir, signatures need to match up to the one when you registered to vote
Dafuq!?!?? How am I supposed to remember how I signed my name around high school/ freshmen year of college

Then I chicken scratch print and cursive my name, not professional looking at all
They say there's almost a match. . . you can vote now

Dafuq!?! Really

Those are people who want to prevent people from voting because they know their party has shit ideas. Make a no difference how you were likely to vote in that election. Less is better overall

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Those are people who want to prevent people from voting because they know their party members are statistically more likely to meet proposed requirements. Make a no difference how you were likely to vote in that election. Less is better overall

FTFY.

It's a cold world.

butchered by autocorrecr

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Voting is a waste, with the 2 party system it doesn't matter if you vote for the Republicants or the Dumbicrats we're gonna get fucked over by idiots either way. My views are very Libertarian, but a Libertarian vote is a wasted vote.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Voting is a waste, with the 2 party system it doesn't matter if you vote for the Republicants or the Dumbicrats we're gonna get fucked over by idiots either way. My views are very Libertarian, but a Libertarian vote is a wasted vote.

Only a dumbass would think that voting is a waste in a two party system.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion

Yeah, don't vote. Solid solution

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I know you love to make assumptions and all but where did I say I didn't vote? My wife and I dropped off our ballots this morning.