GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I'm dropping serious money on a radar detector before I get back

Oh yeah. Going to have to get used to seeing cops everywhere with their sneaky hiding spots and radars. On another note I'm thinking about not doing the air ride install lol I don't feel like doing all that. I'll still do the trunk set up but I don't have the time to do the actual install

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Just did some looking back over the boost pipes and checking connections after a few runs of WOT thru the gears and I noticed that I no longer have clamps on the lower end of my throttle body to intercooler connection. I guess that explains the oil that is everywhere along the driver side. New clamps going on tomorrow. Strike 2 Spulen

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Going to call K-Custom in the morning and see what's up with this air ride install. Hopefully I can drop it off this week. Also might go to the HRE Germany headquarters to talk about maybe a new set-up. Also been thinking about getting rid of my rear fog and putting my original switch back in and then hooking the LEDs up as DRL

Last edited:

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Looking around for a new wheel set-up since Injen1us might be picking up my HRE. Found some Maybach rims here in Germany I might pick up. I haven't seen many people running them so hopefully I'll be different lol

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion

Got my boost tap in today. Hopefully tomorrow my catch can will be going on and also doing more of the trunk tomorrow. Gotta get working on this. Dropping her off in a week

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Today was a huge failure. Was doing more of the trunk today and measured 4" instead of 6" so all the wood I had is now the wrong size. Going to go and get more tomorrow and also have it cut for me since using a handsaw isn't cutting the mustard.

On a side note got the DeAutoKey interior kit put in today. It is a lot brighter than the kit I used to have. It is a true white color and doesn't have any bluish tint to it.

Can't wait to get these bags installed. I'm ready to know what it feels like to have the first air out lol

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Today was a huge failure. Was doing more of the trunk today and measured 4" instead of 6" so all the wood I had is now the wrong size. Going to go and get more tomorrow and also have it cut for me since using a handsaw isn't cutting the mustard.

Can't wait to get these bags installed. I'm ready to know what it feels like to have the first air out lol

Sorry to hear that man. But I'm sure you'll take your time, get the right tools and do it right. I hurried a couple things when I did my install that definitely caused headaches down the road (pun intended), but hitting the dump button for the first time is definitely an incredible feeling

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion

Sorry to hear that man. But I'm sure you'll take your time, get the right tools and do it right. I hurried a couple things when I did my install that definitely caused headaches down the road (pun intended), but hitting the dump button for the first time is definitely an incredible feeling

Hahaha yeah it sucked ass man. What makes it worse is I have to keep my spare, first aid kit, triangle thing and a bunch of other stuff because it's a german law to have it all. If I get pulled over without it then I get fined. It have the layout I want just need to get the wood cut correct and then everything will come together.