GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Bruhhh ������

How's it feel at 20 clicks? What rear shocks are you running?

20 clicks feels good but I think I'm going to go a couple more up. It still feels kinda bouncy.

I'm running koni sports in the rear bum stops cut half. I'll get better pics tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I love this car

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
20 clicks feels good but I think I'm going to go a couple more up. It still feels kinda bouncy.

I'm running koni sports in the rear bum stops cut half. I'll get better pics tomorrow for sure.

I think we're running just about the same suspension, minus the bumpstops. With front and rears set right in the middle it's nice and comfy but you're right, too soft and bouncy. I'm gonna stiffen up my fronts tonight but unsure how much to add to the rear so I'm curious how you end up setting yours.

Car looks beautiful though man, I'm super stoked for you! :thumbup:

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I think we're running just about the same suspension, minus the bumpstops. With front and rears set right in the middle it's nice and comfy but you're right, too soft and bouncy. I'm gonna stiffen up my fronts tonight but unsure how much to add to the rear so I'm curious how you end up setting yours.

Car looks beautiful though man, I'm super stoked for you! :thumbup:

Rears are perfect, Not bouncy at all. Front I still need to get dialed in. I think I'm just going to take them to full clicks and work my way back.

huli467

Nice project! What was the reason for the oil coming out of your boost pipe?

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Found the reason why I'm losing so much air in my tank. Both 1/4" are leaking.

Also picked up a new hood isolator thing and I was surprised that it came with a heat reflector already on it. Guess it is the new version of it or just the german version. If you want the part number let me know

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Looks good man. How much did that hood liner run you? I'd love to cop the PTP liner than Hyde helped develop but haven't wanted to devote the extra $250 for it yet

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Looks good man. How much did that hood liner run you? I'd love to cop the PTP liner than Hyde helped develop but haven't wanted to devote the extra $250 for it yet

It was like $100. I needed to replace the one on there since these little animals chewed mine up. The part number is 5K0863831C. Keffer VW wants $121.64 for it lol When I went and picked it up I wasn't sure if I ordered the correct one since it had the heat shield attached.