GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sachs Coilovers

FlIpDuB

Ready to race!
Sachs Coilovers for sale, only used for 3000 miles and comes with front VW OEM Struts and Bearing already mounted.

SACHS is one of the leading German engineering companies providing racing components for the World Rally Championship, World Touring Car Championship, DTM, American Le Mans Series, and Formula 1 teams. Sachs Race Engineering has applied their racing experience to develop affordable products that are now obtainable by street and track enthusiasts.

Located In New Jersey

PM me for more Photos or questions?

Asking Price is $850

Last edited:

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
Unbelievable. I just bought Bilstein PSS's yesterday and they are going to be on my door today. I would have bought these instead if it would have come up yesterday.

azthegame

Ready to race!
A lot of coilovers you see online have generic stock photos which may be coilovers for vehicles with true rear coilovers, and not the shock/spring combo we use in our cars and still call coilovers.. .

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
A lot of coilovers you see online have generic stock photos which may be coilovers for vehicles with true rear coilovers, and not the shock/spring combo we use in our cars and still call coilovers.. .

Haha. I'm not saying what I'm saying because of a stock photo. I know its not the same cause I bought the linked kit and it just arrived from Germany after 3 weeks.

Glws bump.

FlIpDuB

Ready to race!
Haha. I'm not saying what I'm saying because of a stock photo. I know its not the same cause I bought the linked kit and it just arrived from Germany after 3 weeks.

Glws bump.

Dude!! If your not interested on buying then move along. I gave you the link so that you could primarily see the specs on the suspension, not to judge or compare the photo on the website to the one I've posted, but if you have any doubt on what I've posted then feel free to call Sachs yourself and inquire about my suspensions, after all you have all the info you needed.

Thank You for the BUMP!:wosschilder980: