GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Noob_2.0T 2012 UGM

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Driver mirror blinker isn't working anymore. Hooked up to vagcom and didn't have an error. So I ordered a new blinker assembly and still not work. Not sure what is going on with it.

Sent from my fingers using Tapatalk

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Still no clue as to why my blinker doesn't work. Starting to bother me. Noticed where I park my car in my garage there was a spot of oil on the ground. Put the car on a jack and raised it up and noticed that the oil is leaking from somewhere not sure where. Wiped everything down so going to check tomorrow again.

Also should have looked up on how to remove the door trim before trying to pry it off. I now have the driver side that is partially hanging off. Moar to come.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
May look into a 7R before summer. As much as I love my car and like not having a payment I may bite the bullet and go with it. Most likely will do a part out which will suck.

Justin's?

Also I will be picking your brain soon on removing the door panel. I want to replace a faulty windshield button

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
Justin's?

Also I will be picking your brain soon on removing the door panel. I want to replace a faulty windshield button

No I want either lapiz blue or limestone gray metallic. I would go with his but he has a lot of miles on his already and I would have to drive to Colorado to get it lol Im good.

Its pretty simple man ive had to do it before to hook up my puddle lights. there is actually a tutorial on here somewhere for it.

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
So after talking with the wife and other people and accepting another car payment right now doesn't sounds fun. Going to keep it for a little while longer and maybe find something when its a better time to buy.

Side note wife said I can get a new set of wheels so looking at a few different sets.

Last edited:

Noob_2.0T

Go Kart Champion
4 years ago today I picked up my car. Can't believe I put all this work into my car and thought about selling it. What was I thinking.

Also new shoes ordered

Pakman332

Ready to race!