GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ISO: OEM GTI full exhaust

privman

Ready to race!
I have 2013 GTI looking for stock turbo back exhaust. I have a SPM full exhaust that I'll trade plus cash on your end. Or I'll buy your stock exhaust out right. Let me know

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
I have a complete stock system that i will sell you, but i feel the shipping would be outrageous.

The Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
I have full stock system and I'm looking to upgrade. What are all the sections from your kit? catted, street, track and so forth. Pics? PM me.

xcpag95

Ready to race!
I have 2013 GTI looking for stock turbo back exhaust. I have a SPM full exhaust that I'll trade plus cash on your end. Or I'll buy your stock exhaust out right. Let me know
I haven't forgotten about ya. I want your tbe, trying to sell some stuff to get the funds to trade my stock tbe plus cash to you. Fingers crossed I can sell some quick

13 DSG Autobahn bone stock (for now)

clownish

just clowning around
I've got a full stock system with 5k or less Milage on it. Could possibly drive it down to WBTB if you're going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

privman

Ready to race!
Yes, that'd be great. How much $? And what engine code?

privman

Ready to race!
Would you be willing to meet this week and I purchase it from you? I dont know how far you are from cincy but i could meet you there, i'm about an hour 15 minutes from there