GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

lyonsroar

GTI newb...
Bit the billet and ordered an Airlift Slam Series bag setup from Cedar Performance.

Soon.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Not even a month on brand new PSS and I already got a screw in them :(

sauceman101

Ready to race!
Not even a month on brand new PSS and I already got a screw in them :(

Damn, had similar luck with a bubble in near new pzero's a few years ago the weak after getting a screw in another, before that I took a screw to month old conti DW's on another set. at least I've had good luck with my Direzza Z2s

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up some Volk TE37SL from zsm722... great guy by the way.

Sorry, these aren't great pictures.

They're pretty scuffed up from quick changes, they came from an Audi S3 Compass 360 race car. Anyone know a reasonable shop in SoCal (SGV) to get them redone? I will at least be replacing the decals with red ones.

I also noticed that the Hankook RS3s are pretty noisy. I guess that's normal though.

Hopefully installing DG springs and Neuspeed FMIC this weekend...

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

They're pretty scuffed up from quick changes, they came from an Audi S3 Compass 360 race car. Anyone know a reasonable shop in SoCal (SGV) to get them redone?

I also noticed that the Hankook RS3s are pretty noisy. I guess that's normal though.

Very nice! Look very aggressive and sporty! I'm sure you'll find something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJC

Ready to race!
Unitronics stage 1 plus Unitronics CAI in the morning and window tint in the afternoon.
A good car day all around.

NorthVan1

Ready to race!

They're pretty scuffed up from quick changes, they came from an Audi S3 Compass 360 race car. Anyone know a reasonable shop in SoCal (SGV) to get them redone? I will at least be replacing the decals with red ones.

I had TE37's on my GT3, they are very light, and strong.