GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Drone Video VW TDI Buyback

StrigaMort

Ready to race!
God that's insane! What will VW do with them? I worked in a factory for 15 years. It would be heartbreaking to see my work recalled and just staged like that. People take pride in manufacturing cars and trucks. I'm sure a lot of the people that built those cars aren't happy to see that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

oldtype2

Ready to race!

StrigaMort

Ready to race!
I may be in the VAST minority, but I'd consider buying a "fixed" Golf. The design has grown on me enormously since buying mine. I'd always loved the body, but I didn't realize how sweet the interior and suspension was. I thought of the Golf/GTI along the same lines as my shitty old focus and it's nothing like that. I've never owned a German car, preferring Japanese and Domestic, but I love all the weird quirks and thoughtful designs. I've always had a chip on my shoulder about Porsche (don't ask me why), and I've still not driven one, but I have a slightly better understanding of what people like about them only having driven one Volkswagen.

I hope VW can recoup some of their loses with their enormous fleet of TDI cars wasting away.

Zac#1

Ready to race!
I have an R now which I've wanted for a while. But my TDI is sitting alone in the garage just waiting for the buyback[emoji22]. I think I'm gonna transfer the R's parts on her in a couple weeks and get some beautiful shots and hang them on my wall. She can never be forgotten.

Both are 2 door CW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StrigaMort

Ready to race!
I have an R now which I've wanted for a while. But my TDI is sitting alone in the garage just waiting for the buyback[emoji22]. I think I'm gonna transfer the R's parts on her in a couple weeks and get some beautiful shots and hang them on my wall. She can never be forgotten.

Both are 2 door CW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you not drive it? I'm curious about how this works.

NorthVan1

Ready to race!
I may be in the VAST minority, but I'd consider buying a "fixed" Golf. The design has grown on me enormously since buying mine. I'd always loved the body, but I didn't realize how sweet the interior and suspension was. I thought of the Golf/GTI along the same lines as my shitty old focus and it's nothing like that. I've never owned a German car, preferring Japanese and Domestic, but I love all the weird quirks and thoughtful designs. I've always had a chip on my shoulder about Porsche (don't ask me why), and I've still not driven one, but I have a slightly better understanding of what people like about them only having driven one Volkswagen.

I hope VW can recoup some of their loses with their enormous fleet of TDI cars wasting away.

I bought my Touareg TDI last August. I love this car, it has lots of power and is great on gas. The diesel powered VW's are hard to find in this area, and if you can find them they are selling fast, and for a premium.

I was told by my dealer that the fix will be software only, and will just use a little more diesel exhaust fluid then it currently uses now.