GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sacramento meet

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Hey ya'll

New to the forum and new to the VW community. However, Ive been on numerous other forums and have been a car guy my whole life.

I'm looking to do a meet in the Sacramento area sometime in the next month or so. I just wanna gauge interest and see who'd be willing to attend.

We could do a "cars and coffee" kind of thing or meet up at a restaurant and catch lunch. Depends on how many people wanna attend. Most likely will be on a Saturday or Sunday.

If you'd be willing to come out or have some input lemme know!

Korydogg

Ready to race!
lol

I’m down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on.

Ill find a good weekend in a few weeks or so and post the date, time and location. Whoever shows up shows up. Maybe we can get something started here on the regular in the sacramento area.

herrerafavian2

Have you guys already met up? Just joined the forum and am about half hour north of Sacramento.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Korydogg

Ready to race!
I'm interested, if it's on a Sunday.

Since I made this thread my schedule changed to tues-Saturday. So it most likely will be.

Have you guys already met up? Just joined the forum and am about half hour north of Sacramento.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We have not. I am going to set up a afternoon lunch meet or something on a Sunday coming up soon. Maybe a coffee meet up or something before noon. I don't know yet.