GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Somehow I've lasted all these years without a dremel. Just bought a milwaukee rotory after failing with a hand saw last night cutting these damn outer rings out of the control arm bushings.
Nice, that means you got the m12 battery now too? opens you up to more tools. pretty awesome, enjoy.
Southwest chicken salad
chicken salads with bleu cheese ftw
ChikFilA is awesome. That is all.
When the meal is so good, you come back to post after 6 months of nothing. 10/10
CFA makes an awesome lemonade ill give you that
agreed, made fresh daily. so good.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Dang 8K :( . I have 3 medium/large pines and a medium sized maple I want to remove and a huge maple that I want to keep that needs major trimming though, and some smaller buckthorn. I was hoping to keep it under $3K. Did that 8K include grinding down the stumps?

I think you would. My one corner had more and was $3500 for that section. When I get home, I’ll message you their info. Old boy will come and do a quote, can’t hurt to know the price.

I am heavily leaning towards the 5 minute from my house location.

We found a small 1/2 acre lot 5 minute from my house. Based on the buildings next door, I can build almost 9K sq ft. My target was 10K and rent 2500ish.

Drew this up quick. Def. doable. Just need to figure out the ideal size for the lease side. @1200 sq ft with garage, it's worth about $900/mo.

Benefit of having the shop that close to home is that I can move all my tools there and use that as my new "home" garage. It's also pretty central to all the highways (294/53, 94 spur).

Coincidentally enough, the land is 2 buildings away from an old friend that I had a falling out with 15 years ago. He went off to start a very successful business. Anyone from the MFBA days probably knows who I am talking about.

That stinks, our BFF status is at risk.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Coincidentally enough, the land is 2 buildings away from an old friend that I had a falling out with 15 years ago. He went off to start a very successful business. Anyone from the MFBA days probably knows who I am talking about.

:iono:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Might have just found the place I'm going to move. I hope they accept chipotle vouchers.
Everyone accepts chipotle vouchers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.