GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

terrorist capital one server attacked

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
And they're supposed to be a religion full of peace....:rolls eyes:

Thats ignorant comment to say... I hate getting to politics specially over people that I dont know... If your not so ethnocentric you realize that every religion/culture has its quirks.

Last edited:

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
You can't really use these radical assholes to represent the whole Islamic population. Not all Muslims are terrorists.

JonRoth

Ready to race!
You can't really use these radical assholes to represent the whole Islamic population. Not all Muslims are terrorists.

When did anyone say this? From my understanding of the post, it was addressing the notion that the terrorists are exhibiting behavior the Muslim religion doesn't condone.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
Thats ignorant comment to say... I hate getting to politics specially over people that I dont know... If your not so ethnocentric you realize that every religion/culture has its quirks.

Such as beating your wife for looking at others and performing honor killings.

leiito1

Go Kart Champion

We all know not all Muslims are terrorists but what other religion results to extreme violence to get their way? It's really annoying how they just keep at it, non stop... Don't they get bored of the same old shit? Why not just worry about fixing their own messed up countries instead of focusing on what the rest of the world is doing.

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
Why not just worry about fixing their own messed up countries instead of focusing on what the rest of the world is doing.

well I wouldn't say that we are very good at taking that advice either.

JonRoth

Ready to race!
well I wouldn't say that we are very good at taking that advice either.

Touché, however the U.S has a lot of assets overseas which greatly affect our economy. Plus any allies that engage in warfare pulls the u.s into warfare.