GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Because racecar

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Friends in film had a permit to film downhill skateboarding, I showed up and was able to get this clip. This is the corner exit from the apex, GTI climbing without struggle like it does best. The Carbonio whine is quickly redeemed by the stock exhaust note under load. Watch in HD with good speakers if possible, otherwise the exhaust might not sound like anything :thumbsup:

Friends in film had a permit to film downhill skateboarding, I showed up and was able to get this clip. This is the corner exit from the apex, GTI climbing without struggle like it does best. The Carbonio whine is quickly redeemed by the stock exhaust note under load. Watch in HD with good speakers if possible, otherwise the exhaust might not sound like anything :thumbsup:

exhaust sound doesn't even exist bro...

and i would be scared to leave my camera lol..

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
exhaust sound doesn't even exist bro...

and i would be scared to leave my camera lol..

My buddy was actually sitting with the camera :laugh:

I'm watching it with surround soundz and it has a nice presence as it goes by, haven't heard it on anything else :D I've never really heard my own car from the outside and it sounded better than I expected. Why couldn't VW just work some 2.5l magic on these things..