GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Podcasts!

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
Anyone here listen to podcasts? I spend a lot of time in the office/driving when I can listen to music or podcasts. The only automotive podcast I currently listen to is "The Smoking Tire" with Matt Farah. It's pretty hit or miss in terms of what I enjoy. I'd like to find a podcast more focused on modifying cars and interesting "project" cars from the 80's to present (ie e30-e46 BMW's, evo's, supra's, 300zx's 240sx's, s2000's, etc.).

Can anyone recommend a car podcast they enjoy? Or any other podcasts?

Feel free to discuss any podcasts. For the record, I have listened (or currently listen) to Serial, Pardon My Take, Up and Vanished, S-Town, and 30 for 30 Podcasts.

Last edited:

gopete

I'm not an avid listener, but like to fill some spare time with something useful. My favs are NPR's Up First and BrainStuff, plus occasional TED talks. No car podcast though. Need to search some too

Tony48

Go Kart Champion
I'm not an avid listener, but like to fill some spare time with something useful. My favs are NPR's Up First and BrainStuff, plus occasional TED talks. No car podcast though. Need to search some too

Nice, I also listen to Up First. I'll have to check out BrainStuff and TED talks. I've watched plenty of TED talks on youtube so I'm sure the podcasts will be good.

Anyone know of any good car podcasts?