GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR stage 2 GTI vs Neon Srt4 stage 2 Mopar

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Yah lucky me not many people are flashed here, only Evo/STI and american v8s have tuners in Qatar.....ran a scirocco with a body kit/wheels ect yesterday and put buses on him, he probably was thinking WTF the whole way home hahaha

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Yah lucky me not many people are flashed here, only Evo/STI and american v8s have tuners in Qatar.....ran a scirocco with a body kit/wheels ect yesterday and put buses on him, he probably was thinking WTF the whole way home hahaha

lol nice!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
ahhh yes those glasses are too cool for school...

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Posted video link of us when we were stage 1 in the OP

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Then you kno somethings wrong with your friends MKV :iono:

lol i'd hope so the ko4 are pushing at least 300+Wheel horsepower or maybe his friend is just a shitty driver lol jk

SFLFAST

Banned
SRT-4 on stock turbo w/ e85 and boltons is pushing 320whp+ and 400wtq, srt4s will rape any gti with 2000$ in mods.

RallyPunx

Passed Driver's Ed
I was hoping to get a ride in your stage 1. I guess it's a little too late now. I'll have to see if I can make one of the Greenwood meets one of these days. Good win on the SRT-4. Like they stated above, shitty driver or not, a win is a win.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
I was hoping to get a ride in your stage 1. I guess it's a little too late now. I'll have to see if I can make one of the Greenwood meets one of these days. Good win on the SRT-4. Like they stated above, shitty driver or not, a win is a win.

Oh my bad lol you should have pm'd me i'm usually always at Greenwood over the weekends. If you want tho I have plenty of videos of when my car was just stage 1. All the videos of my car running agianst other cars other than this black srt4 was when I was still just stage 1 but it's good to have another indiana dubber!

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
edited for easier viewing