GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering MK6 2.0T Performance Products Thread

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
My screw keeps wiggling itself out. Has this happened to anyone else?
That might be caused by excessive engine vibration or movement due to premature oem motor mount. My stage 2 tube bracket failed 2 times ( first old design and 2nd revised bracket).
I replaced engine & tranny mount to torque solution poly mounts and hope solved problem.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
That might be caused by excessive engine vibration or movement due to premature oem motor mount. My stage 2 tube bracket failed 2 times ( first old design and 2nd revised bracket).

I replaced engine & tranny mount to torque solution poly mounts and hope solved problem.

Yeah from what I’ve read it seems people have most issues with the rear pipe due to OEM mounts or premature failing ones like you said. Never had this issue with 034 SD mounts. Got a really nice used set of Racingline engine and trans mounts that haven’t had a chance to put in. Hopefully I don’t hate them. Already have the Racingline subframe mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero

This is my opinion, I think it's because it's not tighten down properly. I installed the Unitronic Intake @ 6k miles, so the car was still pretty new. And the screw fell out within a week or so, after installing. From what I remember, it was a pretty tight fit, to get a tool back there and really tighten it down good. So if you ever have to take it out and put it back on, you either have to really crank it down or apply some loctite. Or just go the extra step and put a nut on it.

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
So just bit the bullet on the 30% off for the IE tune! Having a little buyers remorse but hope it’s worth it! Anyone with their stage 2 software? I’m currently GIAC.

webbry4

Ready to race!
So just bit the bullet on the 30% off for the IE tune! Having a little buyers remorse but hope it’s worth it! Anyone with their stage 2 software? I’m currently GIAC.

Tune is freaking awesome. You'll like it much more than giac.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Tune is freaking awesome. You'll like it much more than giac.

Thanks! I couldn’t flash it as originally planned. Somehow had outdated software, but they were quick to rectify it and once I get some free time this week all re-attempt with the flash. I’m actually impressed with it having a data logging feature. Didn’t realize it had the option.

On a side note did you have experience with GIAC?

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
So far it’s been about a week with the 93 octane stage 2 file and it’s been awesome! So much better over the stage 2 GIAC tune I had. I was losing my mind with it. Now my car finally drives normal again and the tune is so smooth! Glad I jumped on the Black Friday deal.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
There's not a lot of talk about the IE k04 here, or anywhere really. It's not even listed on the front page, but that appears to be outdated as the intake is listed as coming soon.

Anybody have any insight on this turbo? Anything that differentiates itself from the rest of the k04 kits?

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
There's not a lot of talk about the IE k04 here, or anywhere really. It's not even listed on the front page, but that appears to be outdated as the intake is listed as coming soon.

Anybody have any insight on this turbo? Anything that differentiates itself from the rest of the k04 kits?

I haven't seen anything... it looks like an APR k04 kit. It's pretty much the exact same thing. It doesn't say that it's been ported, and the pictures don't show that it has been, maybe a better, or upgraded wastegate spring? Idk..