GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 GTI production

vwpr

My first post! I ordered a 2011 CW GTI and my dealer notified it is being built in two weeks which is great news except VW already started showing end of year commercials on TV! Does anybody know when 2012 production starts and how much longer will I have to wait if I decide to get a 2012. I am going to ask my dealer but sadly I don't trust them and there is only one VW dealer in PR.:mad0259:

Last edited:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
You ordered a 2011 or 2012? I'm a bit confused.

11GTIMK6

My first post! I ordered a 2012 CW GTI and my dealer notified it is being built in two weeks which is great news except VW already started showing end of year commercials on TV! Does anybody know when 2012 production starts and how much longer will I have to wait if I decide to get a 2012. I am going to ask my dealer but sadly I don't trust them and there is only one VW dealer in PR.:mad0259:

Boricua!!!

Black Pearl

Passed Driver's Ed
I ordered mine first week of May last year. Was told by my dealer that 2010 MY was finishing up and my car would be a 2011. The car was built the second week of June '10 and I had my car (driving off the lot) last week of July. So, if you order a 2012 now, you should have it late July, barring any issues.

radford

I heard early august, so sounds right but the serron wheels killed it for me.

The led headlights were ok, not hideous or great, but i really want that HD radio!!!! grrr, oh well looks like i need to buy an rns-510:)

zanyrsc

Ready to race!
Just order my wife a TDI golf,order it 4 weeks a go. last week was told that we have to do the reorder again because they are no making the 2011 anymore and they change the package. so i reorder it again yesterday. was told it will take 3 months for the car to get here.