GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did i get over charged?

Dybz

Banned
Canada.

OP - thats pretty damn good out the door.

Enjoy your new ride.

right now USD ~= CAD. car prices or taxes that much higher up there?

Heartagram131

Go Kart Champion
Compare what you get in canada with your gti... The base in the US has less options... Canada's base is your autobahn without leather and sunroof...

Vw.ca for more info

Dybz

Banned
Compare what you get in canada with your gti... The base in the US has less options... Canada's base is your autobahn without leather and sunroof...

Vw.ca for more info

still does not explain the $8,000 difference or so for a fully loaded GTI. it came to $39,000 after checking all the boxes. comapre to ~$31k for the US.

edit:
forgot to add wheels to the canadian one and 4dr option so it came to $42,100 for a fully loaded GTI lol. just did a fully loaded US with same options... $31,700.

Zach84

Ready to race!
I paid 29k and change OTD for my 2011 2dr DSG with sun/nav package. It was a leftover that I bought in Oct of 2011.

LOOOOLLLL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i had the 1st black 2door golf sportline in BC. yup. i paid more than a US R...

35k.... :cry::cry::cry: i am happy though, but I fucking hate canadian prices. Golf r is about 50k. :yikes:

k3nnst3r

Ready to race!
i payed 27k for a 2011 GTI sunroof/Navi in july 2011 27 OTD bought it in Germany :) and brought it here so no taxes state side eather :D little did i know that customs didnt wanna check the car due to me being military or i would have a scirocco r right now :( if the army sends me back bye bye GTI hello scirocco

i payed 27k for a 2011 GTI sunroof/Navi in july 2011 27 OTD bought it in Germany :) and brought it here so no taxes state side eather :D little did i know that customs didnt wanna check the car due to me being military or i would have a scirocco r right now :( if the army sends me back bye bye GTI hello scirocco

you mother fuker!!!!!!!! I WANT SCIROCCO!!!!!!! :paddle::paddle::paddle::paddle: :clap: