GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new 2011 GTI

fredf

Go Kart Champion
I thought the 2011s came with 18" wheels standard?

Are those Conti DWS tires? If so, that's a huge improvement over the crap Conti ProContact crap tires that came on my 2010.

I'm in Canada. We still get the 17" and I'm glad we do.
I am enjoying the tires. And I think they look pretty good as well.

Yes, I know. The car needs a wash.

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Shit that is a nice bike. Pinarello's can easily run over 5 grand. The bike and the car look great together man!

Yeah. I'm a pretty lucky guy. Great bike. Great car. They both ride very nicely.

And, it just so happens, that they are both the same colour scheme. I'm a bit of a carbon fibre slut.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha, where did you get those stickers for the blank buttons in the console? hilarious...

juhaniengelberg

Passed Driver's Ed
Those buttons are hilarious! I copied your idea and now have "Turbo Boost", "Missile", "Night vision" and "Eject" buttons. Now I just need that sweeping red light and I'll be the Night Rider...

Dee1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, that never crossed my mind! Great, now I have something new to worry about,:D

The main reason I traded in my Acura TSX sedan for the GTI I bought last month was to have a great handling hatchback, the hatch so I can put a bike in the back easily.

In value, my bikes are more like Porsches than VWs, and I would not carry one on the outside of the car, only safely protected inside.

Your Pinarello is more like a Porsche, too, don'tcha think?

Dave, who puts down the rear seats and lies the bike flat on an old blanket

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Dee: agreed that the Pinarello is like a Porsche. However, I have carried it outside the car for the 2nd season now without any problems. I figure it is protected by the preceding car, LOL.

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion
Dee: agreed that the Pinarello is like a Porsche. However, I have carried it outside the car for the 2nd season now without any problems. I figure it is protected by the preceding car, LOL.

What if you get rear-ended? :yikes:

little_loki

Ready to race!
I'M PRETTY SURE CAPS LOCK IS AS ANNOYING AS GIGANTIC PICTURES.

have you heard of a function called "resize?"

GET A BIGGER EFFIN SCREEN!!!!!!!!
:p