GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK6 Thread

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
Haha I win 5 points! Zimmy you loose 5!!

UnitedGTI1

Ready to race!
I would be interested in knowing more about the raised subframe though!?

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
i said i would say admit fi i was wrong, but you have to understand...over here in the states.....cars that tuck 19s like that....are NEVER static..puc didnt understand wat i meant when i said something about the raised subframe, he is gunna take pics and PM them to me

turb0mikey

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks, I also underestimate internet sk8r boys knowledge of suspension tuning, ill take my ASE certifications offline and talk it over with real drivers

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, I also underestimate internet sk8r boys knowledge of suspension tuning, ill take my ASE certifications offline and talk it over with real drivers

CSB.

mark_seis_jsw

Ready to race!
I really don't see the point of it, the fitment isn't great to me I'd rather run exactly what my JSW had going on w/ 19s than be 1/2 lower and not flush. That being said props for being that low and static not my style but I can appreciate the effort and if it progresses the scene I'm all for it

puc

hey guy's be a bit gentle to eachother :fighting0030:
the car is like abbixx say static, it runs on rebuild h&r ultra low. pulled fenders in oem look and lambo calipers r8 dishes
here some more pics

abbixx

challenge accepted
hey guy's be a bit gentle to eachother :fighting0030:
the car is like abbixx say static, it runs on rebuild h&r ultra low. pulled fenders in oem look and lambo calipers r8 dishes
here some more pics

The pucster :wub: Was moeilijk om die overtuigd te krijge hoor :D