GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ill be the exposed schmuck here...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
David Draiman and Vin Diesel's love child

No way. That face would be one lucky fucker then. He does not deserve anything close to happiness.

Who the hell is it?

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Someone said something about exposed... hmmm

WAIT WHY IS THIS ASSCLOWN ON MY AVI!?!? FUCKER'S ABOUT TO GET REPORTED FOR BEING ALL OVER THE FORUM

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Roman Meat Helmet:

The act of placing one's balls over the eye sockets, and letting the penis fall down over the victims nose. The desired effect gives the appearance of an old roman warrior helmet.

He was really pissing me off last night so when he passed out I layed down a roman meat helmet upon him.

Yep...

DUDE.. holy shit. I just busted out laughing and my employees were like WTF!??

WAIT WHY IS THIS ASSCLOWN ON MY AVI!?!? FUCKER'S ABOUT TO GET REPORTED FOR BEING ALL OVER THE FORUM

I believe he hacked the site. Admins are working on it.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
And I was hoping I was going to find out who the hell the guy in the avatar is... :iono:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
And I was hoping I was going to find out who the hell the guy in the avatar is... :iono:

Seriously. I'd love to know.

Yes. So would I. This is getting out of hand.

Now, every time I see his smiling mug, I have to refrain from finding a baby to punt. :mad0259:

joeeee

Ready to race!

CLapperhighs

Go Kart Champion
Roman Meat Helmet:

The act of placing one's balls over the eye sockets, and letting the penis fall down over the victims nose. The desired effect gives the appearance of an old roman warrior helmet.

He was really pissing me off last night so when he passed out I layed down a roman meat helmet upon him.

Yep...

LOL :lol:

You should take a look at "Blumpkin" , and "Blumpkin Backfire". I die everytime. Haha

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Yes. So would I. This is getting out of hand.

Now, every time I see his smiling mug, I have to refrain from finding a baby to punt. :mad0259: