GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver Area - Need shop recommendations for clutch installation.

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have any experience with shops in the Denver area for clutch installations? I like Bluewater Performance but of course, want to spend as little as possible. Preferably somewhere that will warranty their work. I'll likely order a stage 2 daily kit with flywheel, just don't want to attempt to tackle this job by myself.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks!

Pitchforklima

Passed Driver's Ed
Berg performance is the place I always take my car too. They are great people, do quality work, and will stand behind their work 100%. They specialize in VAG cars and will talk you through getting the right upgrades. They helped me pick my clutch when I needed to replace and wanted to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csperry

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the replies, I have quotes from multiple shops and Bluewater is the best at about $750 for labor. That's probably what I'll end up doing.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
I go to 3ZERO3 Performance. Not sure of their labor rate but the guys treat you like family and even offer a loaner car if you need. I've been really happy with them, would definitely recommend. Clutch work is one of the very few things on my car I won't touch either, though I didn't get mine done there