GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car pulls to the right after suspension refresh and alignment.

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Fantastic, great to hear that you got it sorted out. Any ideas of what the problem might have been?

Not really... the performance shop looked at it, called me up and said we can get it in spec no problem. Would you like something more aggressive though? So I said yes and had them tell me what seems reasonable for a street car that sees track use and isn't a "commuter" car. 2 hours later it was corner balanced, aligned, and ready to go [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
I haven't really pushed the car in the corners but I did take a curvy route to the drag strip Friday night and the car seems to be planted better than it ever has. It feels really flat going trough the turns turn in is definitely sharper and with all the poly mounts feedback is improved. I can't really say for sure what part is thanks to the corner balancing vs other changes though. One thing I can say is I must have had the weight at the front of the car. I don't have wheel hop but it does feel lighter on launch than it did prior to the performance shop working their magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk