GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Philly locals(or close to it)? Just got my MK6

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody trying to get some drinks tonight? Just realized i have no work tomorrow :)

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
Anybody trying to get some drinks tonight? Just realized i have no work tomorrow :)

Hey didn't see this until this morning. Just made a Facebook group northwest philly vw. Gonna be at the train station at 8 pm on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sartain

Passed Driver's Ed
sold my mk6. have parts ub black. 3 oil/air filters mann. weathertech. lazer. full set. phone not tx.cover. dv.+ frank 2154657052 phone not tx. s. phila.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
So.... My water pump went out today.... :(

Good thing i took it to my buddy's shop to let me know it is covered under factory recall. Apparently i have 3 recalls. Air bag, ecm flash, and water pump.

Also just hit 40k on the Odometer. Any recommendationa for DSG maintenance that won't charge out the butthole?

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed

Good thing i took it to my buddy's shop to let me know it is covered under factory recall. Apparently i have 3 recalls. Air bag, ecm flash, and water pump.

Also just hit 40k on the Odometer. Any recommendationa for DSG maintenance that won't charge out the butthole?

That's no fun dude sorry to hear, I've got a manual so I can't really give much dsg advice although I've read the 40k should be a fluid flush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoshi147

Ready to race!

I paid way too much for my DSG flush at 40k. I did my own at 80k.

I have the fluid tool and everything one would need. If you buy the fluid and the filter, we could maybe find a few hours sometime to do it for way less than a dealership.

PM me.

PhillyDSG

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright so i finally did something fun to the money pit other than routine maintenance lol

Last edited: