GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Kansas City

marcellino

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't wait to see another one around. I've been waiting to spot one -- it's hard enough to spot a GTI around KC.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
You may be the only R in town. Talk about exclusive! My guess is our group will have the newest cars there based on pics I've seen from past years. We could all roll in together of we met at my place or the legends.

Last edited:

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335653786.892772.jpg

Had a blast today guys and that drive!?! Wish I got a better pic.

Mike you caught me quick on 435! You may be quicker. More top end. Were you WOT?

marcellino

Passed Driver's Ed
That's a good shot. Yah...I'm sure I was WOT. LOL. I was pretty sure you gave in though.

That SR 5 drive was really nice. I need to get better at downshifting -- still not used to it. :p

Did you tell the guy from VDub to join golfmk6?

Last edited:

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
That's a good shot. Yah...I'm sure I was WOT. LOL. I was pretty sure you gave in though.

That S5 drive was really nice. I need to get better at downshifting -- still not used to it. :p

Did you tell the guy from VDub to join golfmk6?

Well I saw almost 130 and got scared :) We were still pulling though. We need to go to a drag strip...these cars are insane now.

Credit

Ready to race!
kch2o meet was pretty good! MBorVW, marcellino, and I had a blast.

SR 5 and undisclosed speeds on 435 were too much fun.

Our mk6 club is growing.

Met a tech from Bud Brown VW with a CW GTI. If you see the post, reply! Sorry I didn't get your name!