GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Autobahn Pricing

VF-25F

Hello!

I am in process of purchasing 2013 4Door Autobahn Manual. This dealer offered me $29,745 + tax and fees. I need to convince my wife to get this car...

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Paging GunKata

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Get a Golf R at that price. Also, tell your wife the AWD will be safer :D

sent from mobile

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
For my 2012 I paid 29k before tax,etc. I also added the Platinum warranty (2k). I ended up walking otd at around 33k. I'm pretty sure I overpaid though.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Isn't that the MSRP?! or damn close to it.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Isn't that the MSRP?! or damn close to it.

MSRP is 31k iirc. I compared the price on contract and the price listed on Consumer Reports. Supposedly I bought at invoice. Iono but, I hear people walking otd at 29k for autobahns.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
MSRP is 31k iirc. I compared the price on contract and the price listed on Consumer Reports. Supposedly I bought at invoice. Iono but, I hear people walking otd at 29k for autobahns.

Manual should be easier to negotiate... 4 door DSGs are harder to get a discount on.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Manual should be easier to negotiate... 4 door DSGs are harder to get a discount on.

Ohh true and I missed the manual part on the OP's post. Yes 29k is pretty much MSRP iirc. According to truecar.com $29,471 is invoice on a 4dr autobahn manual. Considering I paid 29k for a DSG one and the new mk7 is coming out soon. I would say 28k is not to much of a lowball offer.

Did anyone try using cartelligent?

VF-25F

Thank you, everyone. I had no idea that manual was easier to negotiate. I had difficult time locating manual, and I assumued it is more difficult. I am asking for $28,000 + fee. I will keep you posted. Again, thank you!!

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Thank you, everyone. I had no idea that manual was easier to negotiate. I had difficult time locating manual, and I assumued it is more difficult. I am asking for $28,000 + fee. I will keep you posted. Again, thank you!!

where in cali are you?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Hello maxtdi. I am located in Bay Area.

Sunnyvale VW has good pricing over the internet... be aware of hayward VW... they tend to bait and switch.

VF-25F

Thank you for the info! I was talking to Dublin, but they will not go lower than $29,745. So I will follow your advise and contact Sunnyvale.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Thank you for the info! I was talking to Dublin, but they will not go lower than $29,745. So I will follow your advise and contact Sunnyvale.

Dublin/Oakland are always a bit higher...

Check with Winn, Sunnyvale and Capitol.