GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

13 MK6 GTI vs 09' Subaru WRX

Vegaslizardman

Passed Driver's Ed
/sigh... My wife raced her coworker today for lunch in my GTI. She had 3 people In the car. The 15" WRX had just the driver and they went from a dig... I told her she disappointed me and the VW community and she's no longer allowed to drive my car. Needless to say she got burned and her coworker said I have a chick car.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
/sigh... My wife raced her coworker today for lunch in my GTI. She had 3 people In the car. The 15" WRX had just the driver and they went from a dig... I told her she disappointed me and the VW community and she's no longer allowed to drive my car. Needless to say she got burned and her coworker said I have a chick car.

Well why aren't you K04 lol. Don't get disappointed at your badass wife. Give her the tools to bring pride to the VW world.

Vegaslizardman

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol to be honest this might get me at least stage 2.... I'm telling her there's no way i'm letting this happen and I want to race the dude. Yes, my wife appears to be badass but shes completely against "me" racing.. but apparently when the opportunity for her to line up is there, she doesn't care...

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Lol to be honest this might get me at least stage 2.... I'm telling her there's no way i'm letting this happen and I want to race the dude. Yes, my wife appears to be badass but shes completely against "me" racing.. but apparently when the opportunity for her to line up is there, she doesn't care...
Them keepers are rare. My wife swears I speed but she drives just as fast lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Vegaslizardman

Passed Driver's Ed
I get the " Your car really helps me unwind" "I like how your car just passes people up on the freeway when I'm trying to merge" " OMG I looked at the speed limit and I was going 100".... She's one of those. Closet speedsters.

iwannagofast

Not a Newbie
Them not having any torque is whats really killing them. I havent had a chance to run a S/C si when I was stage 2 an now I'm ko4. I run into evos an mustangs constantly where I live

Them not having any torque is what's keeping them running stock internals and keeping cost down. My cousin is making 457whp is his turbo S2000 with stock internals. My other cousin has over $20G into his engine and tranny build for his 450whp WRX because he's also making 450wtq.