GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Accord 6spd vs Golf R

Played around with a Golf R tonight. Not sure if he was stock, but probably because I pulled him decently. Wish I had my GoPro rolling, but unfortunately I wasn't expecting it.

The highway was pretty open and straight...First run he was ahead of me and punched it around 80, I started pulling and passed around 105. We played around a couple more times with me pulling also. Finally we honked it off from ~50 and I pulled about 2 cars to 100. Would've went for a couple more runs but my exit was coming up. I'd love to run a modded one...just thought I'd share.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

Just a fun run. Not trying to start anything, just posting my experience. It didn't sound stock to me, but I'll never know unless he's on here. Love the Golf R though, such a good looking car.

Glad to see you're still around this forum. Anything new with the car?
Sup dude...I'm here and there ha.

Just a Final Drive and street tune. Not sure if we've spoken since I had both. Also I will be selling the car pretty soon, so that's new ha. How's the F23 setup?

What are you thinking of getting?
Not positive yet, but probably a 2013+ V6 Accord Sedan. I am going to consider the MK7 as well, though...so much potential. It depends on whether or not I am going to mod it. I would like to, but it will be shared with my wife so not sure she would be on board with modding when she sees what it's done to this car...lol. :23:

Though I will admit, I was young and didn't do my Jpipe in Stainless, and I'm paying for that now (exhaust leak just fixed)...never again. The aftermarket is teeming with parts for the GTIs, so I wouldn't need to worry about any of that. So we will see. Just have loved every Honda I've had, so it may be tough for me to stray.