swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Who is going to the meet this Sunday?

chino246

Ready to race!
Someone over here owns a Harley Davidson motorcycle? :iono:

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Down for some rolling shots. Let's do it.

Getting stage 1 (apr & carbonio) Saturday at USP. Can't wait. :thumbup:

chino246

Ready to race!
Down for some rolling shots. Let's do it.

Getting stage 1 (apr & carbonio) Saturday at USP. Can't wait. :thumbup:
Beat me to it Jorge! lol I was going to get stage 1 today but I got called in to work some overtime.

How much is USP charging you for the tune and intake + labor? I was going to get it done at Novitech or German Motoring. Might get it done Monday. LMK

arcboy2006

Go Kart Champion
You guys been to novitech before how's their work, I been going to USP but they are a little far at times.

chino246

Ready to race!
You guys been to novitech before how's their work, I been going to USP but they are a little far at times.
Novitech does good work. A bit less expensive than USP and I feel they get things done a bit faster also. I've had a few things done at USP and while the work has been good, I spent a couple hours there both times. I've only been to Novitech twice (to mount tires on new wheels and back to take them off) and I waited about 20 minutes.

Both I feel are good shops though.

Novitech tends to promote Revo over APR (although they do both). I'm still going to go with APR though.

There is also German Motoring by US1 and 32nd street? and Wolfcars in Doral, but I haven't had anything done at these shops.