GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

apr stg 1 2010 GTi

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
i just called up an apr dealer on long island and he told me that they have the directport tuning available for the 2010 but he is unsure if they have the actual software and the only way to tell is to bring my car over there and hook it up to get the box number off the ecu... i would think hes gotta have the software no?

btw this is my first post i just got a mk6 carbon steel 2 door and love it

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
Give him your VIN so they can look it up before u go there!

i didnt think of that good idea, but it wasnt far and i had some fun on the highway on the way there :thumbup:

so they dont have the maps yet for the 2010s but they will be in 2nd week in jan. apr said they would still honor the special for 599 fully loaded ecu so that is very nice of them. i ended up paying for it today just to make sure that they cant go back on their word. got a receipt and everything that says i already payed so its all good just gotta bring it back in jan for the flash.

sleepergti86

APRTuned
No going back on words here sir! I talked to ya, I hope you're enjoying the car! We will deff extend the sale when 2010 software is released!

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
No going back on words here sir! I talked to ya, I hope you're enjoying the car! We will deff extend the sale when 2010 software is released!

well you wudnt have a choice because i already payed :lol: (joke)

i am really enjoying the car so far.. i can only imagine what its gonna be like after the stage 1 and eventually stage 2

just one question:

is the stock map that comes with the tune IDENTICAL to the factory map?

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!

and if you have a stage 3 2010 already you must have the maps
why you holding out hahahah

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
so what dealer monstermk6? i remember one in south nassau listed on the site, that one? full report sir, i'm so looking forward to this...

like you said carbon, it pulls pretty good stock, and apr stage 1 gives ya almost 50% more torque! w00t! uncap my boost to 19psi!

i just got a bonus and i think i can set aside cash towards this...