GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR has had my ECU for 2 weeks with no updates

damagi123

Go Kart Champion

too tru

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Dont "pay your way out". Because if something else goes wrong, following your current track record it will, that expedite fee will be pointless. You should deal with the mental strain and fight with VW.

I guarantee you that when you pay that $400 for a still broken car, the mental strain will still be there and it'll be even stronger.

im ashamed.. but i did end up just ponying up for them to fix the bad warranty job.

Last edited:

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Oh my god its fuckin fixed. Its been a terrible journey but it's strong as an Ox now. And stg2 2.3b is so much better than 2.1. I'm so damn pumped

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Oh my god its fuckin fixed. Its been a terrible journey but it's strong as an Ox now. And stg2 2.3b is so much better than 2.1. I'm so damn pumped

Quit now before things can go south again, SELL IT!!

But seriously, glad to see it's up and running now. What was the final bill for this whole fiasco?

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
im ashamed.. but i did end up just ponying up for them to fix the bad warranty job.

Dont "pay your way out". Because if something else goes wrong, following your current track record it will, that expedite fee will be pointless. You should deal with the mental strain and fight with VW.

I guarantee you that when you pay that $400 for a still broken car, the mental strain will still be there and it'll be even stronger.

Quit now before things can go south again, SELL IT!!

But seriously, glad to see it's up and running now. What was the final bill for this whole fiasco?

i know i know. dont think im going to bail quite yet. Its back to feeling as fresh as it ever has and I might just see what happens. I should have known, just like a dude with a super hot, lying, cheating girlfriend, that id take her back as soon as i got to slide back inside her.

After some generous help with that original rental bill from APR I'm only actually out of pocket a total of..... $1100?

Word to the wise. If you need an ECU just get a junkyard ECU and get it paired to the car or immobilizer defeated

and dont leave your car parked for 2 weeks outside, mice will fuck you in your electrical ass

and if a dealership does shoddy warranty work, dont be a pussy burn the place down

thanks for your support everyone

sauceman101

Ready to race!
i know i know. dont think im going to bail quite yet. Its back to feeling as fresh as it ever has and I might just see what happens. I should have known, just like a dude with a super hot, lying, cheating girlfriend, that id take her back as soon as i got to slide back inside her.

After some generous help with that original rental bill from APR I'm only actually out of pocket a total of..... $1100?

Word to the wise. If you need an ECU just get a junkyard ECU and get it paired to the car or immobilizer defeated

and dont leave your car parked for 2 weeks outside, mice will fuck you in your electrical ass

and if a dealership does shoddy warranty work, dont be a pussy burn the place down

thanks for your support everyone

:thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup::thumbup::thumbsup: