GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale Hella Bi xenon Head Lights and LED Tail Light

sudhir saxena

For Sale VW GOLF MKVI FLOOR MATTS, BI XENON WIRING, MODULES, SWITCH

They are used items.
Used only for about 2 years on my VW Golf TDI which I returned to VW after TDI Scandal.

Have conversion wiring from Halogen to Bi xenon including modules, and switch etc. $170.

Monster Floor Matts for VW Golf. $40.

Serious inquires only by email.
All these items are in Toronto, Canada. I can ship them but buyer will pay cost of shipping etc.

Attachments

• Golf MK VI Floor mats.jpg
    Golf MK VI Floor mats.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

basco

Passed Driver's Ed
How much for the headlights with the modules? I dont need the switch as I already have a euro swtich for my reps. US Area code is 33625

sudhir saxena

Front Bi Xenon Head Lights with LED Day time running lights

How much for the headlights with the modules? I dont need the switch as I already have a euro swtich for my reps. US Area code is 33625
The price is $600. for the lights, they come with all bulbs and Ballasts and modules complete. You will have to pay for the shipping. shipping will depend on how you want them to be delivered.

basco

Passed Driver's Ed
The price is $600. for the lights, they come with all bulbs and Ballasts and modules complete. You will have to pay for the shipping. shipping will depend on how you want them to be delivered.

UPS Ground to 33625? Also, I think I misspoke I meant the halogen to bi-xenon conversion wiring w/o the switch

sudhir saxena

UPS Ground to 33625? Also, I think I misspoke I meant the halogen to bi-xenon conversion wiring w/o the switch
Only without switch, but including module price for wiring kit is $150.
Ground shipping will cost you $150.
There fore Head Lights 600
Wiring kit 150
Ground shipping 150
Grand Total $900

basco

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you be willing to go 825? It’s splitting the shipping?

MKIVDice

Headlights

They are used items.
Used only for about 2 years on my VW Golf TDI which I returned to VW after TDI Scandal.

Front Head Lights are made by Hella (OEM), Bi Xenon with LED day time running lights. They are not Replicas.
All bulbs are originals, included and working. All tabs are intact, Lens has 3M protection. $600 for both (pair).

Have conversion wiring from Halogen to Bi xenon including modules, and switch etc. $175.

Back Lights LED with fog light by Hella (OEM), they are not replicas. All are working, They are Cherry Red and comes with adapter cables. $350. SOLD
Monster Floor Matts for VW Golf. $45.
Under dash storage $25. SOLD
Serious inquires only by email.
All these items are in Toronto, Canada. I can ship them but buyer will pay cost of shipping etc.

Interested in the headlight set. Have the same ones, just need a replacement right side. Will you part them out? If not i'll buy both if the lenses aren't pitted. Pictures look good