GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I DONT GET IT!!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
1) I've told you everything about my job and what I do. There is a portion of it that deals with dealerships and the marketing side of things. Whether you believe that or not, then so be it. I dont expect you to. But dont criticize it. You're a moderator you should understand.

2) The biggest problem with trying to stay consistent is how much detail I can go into. Being vague, yet supporting your argument is almost completely useless. So I guess I've "dug a hole" there. I try to be discrete and confidential when I can. Its not like I'll ever come on here showing my work. Its a no brainer that if people are "stalking" my threads, then, yeah, they should figure out who I work for.

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
What the balls is going on here??

I thought it was Honda for Grambles, or something. But seriously, what does it matter?!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
What the balls is going on here??

I thought it was Honda for Grambles, or something. But seriously, what does it matter?!

It doesnt.......lol I just mentioned that I used to work for Mercedes to actually aid in the discussion, but that all backfired apparently.

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
It doesnt.......lol I just mentioned that I used to work for Mercedes to actually aid in the discussion, but that all backfired apparently.

I dont get why you cant just come out and say who you work for! haha Are you a secret agent or something!? haha:iono:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I dont get why you cant just come out and say who you work for! haha Are you a secret agent or something!? haha:iono:

Sigh.....its true. I work for Hyundai. I'm just on this board because I constantly envy the GTI owners. I wish Hyundai would one day make a car such as enjoyable as this that maybe with my 73% employee discount I can afford one. But until then, I must use my money elsewhere and feed my family of 7 and 2 dogs. I go to work, driving a moped, constantly reaching for an imaginary DSG shift stiched in red, and making turbo noises. Oh, yes................how I envy so.

I envy k04 owners and their ability to destroy our Genesis Coupe V6 without even blinking. I envy your red stripes as if they say..."Hey Hyundai...%&^ YOU!!!" I envy your soft leather seats that grasp your buttocks and massage it as if it were a puppy. I envy your detroit wheels that pizza cut a giant GTI shaped hole in my heart. I envy DSG farts, because mine do not sound the same. I envy your touchscreen, because I do not get touched at home. I envy your red brake calipers because what person wouldnt!? I envy how Dubstep music sounds like eargasms through your Dynaudio speakers, while it only sounds like a door stopper in my headphones. I envy the VAG, because I dont get any VAG at home. I envy your plaid, because I wish I were a lumberjack to wear plaid all the time.

I'm ashamed to also admit I'm a hired assassin for the CIA. My goal was to lure you into thinking I actually worked for a car company then meet and greet you one day and purchase a vehicle for $1000 under invoice. Since the profit margin is so little for Volkswagens, I would have you at your most appointed low in your life, having to repay the difference with your own bonus. Then I would kill you finally marking off our #567 threat in America......The GIXXER!!!!

Wow.....i really went away with that one.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Can I get a Hyundai Equus from you then 10k below invoice then.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just don't assassinate me.....yet.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Can I get a Hyundai Equus from you then 10k below invoice then.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just don't assassinate me.....yet.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I will sell it to you for 10K below, but you have to put 9500 down. Deal?

Then I'll kill you.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Deal! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now just have to get better at Checkers to beat the undertaker to come back... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
Sigh.....its true. I work for Hyundai. I'm just on this board because I constantly envy the GTI owners. I wish Hyundai would one day make a car such as enjoyable as this that maybe with my 73% employee discount I can afford one. But until then, I must use my money elsewhere and feed my family of 7 and 2 dogs. I go to work, driving a moped, constantly reaching for an imaginary DSG shift stiched in red, and making turbo noises. Oh, yes................how I envy so.

I envy k04 owners and their ability to destroy our Genesis Coupe V6 without even blinking. I envy your red stripes as if they say..."Hey Hyundai...%&^ YOU!!!" I envy your soft leather seats that grasp your buttocks and massage it as if it were a puppy. I envy your detroit wheels that pizza cut a giant GTI shaped hole in my heart. I envy DSG farts, because mine do not sound the same. I envy your touchscreen, because I do not get touched at home. I envy your red brake calipers because what person wouldnt!? I envy how Dubstep music sounds like eargasms through your Dynaudio speakers, while it only sounds like a door stopper in my headphones. I envy the VAG, because I dont get any VAG at home. I envy your plaid, because I wish I were a lumberjack to wear plaid all the time.

I'm ashamed to also admit I'm a hired assassin for the CIA. My goal was to lure you into thinking I actually worked for a car company then meet and greet you one day and purchase a vehicle for $1000 under invoice. Since the profit margin is so little for Volkswagens, I would have you at your most appointed low in your life, having to repay the difference with your own bonus. Then I would kill you finally marking off our #567 threat in America......The GIXXER!!!!

Wow.....i really went away with that one.

WoW! Really??? :lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
dude, I like the Genesis coupe.

there, I said it.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
I do to. I also had a Hyundai for 6 years before the GTI and in my opinion for the price you couldnt get anything better. For fuck sake I drove it into a swamp and off an on ramp and had 0 damage

I still have it too.

Hyundais are great.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I actually was looking at a Genesis Coupe but my insurance wasn't liking the idea :laugh: