GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEED HELP POSTING!

chuckk23

Ready to race!
I can't for the life of me figure out how to reply or post images :mad0259:. I understand how to do it where it just presents a link, but I want the image embedded or displayed in the post like many of you do. I know this is possible, please help...

FYI, I have the images already uploaded to flickr, but when I post the link, preview the post, it just shows a blue box with a question mark in it.

:iono:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
press the share button on picture the one with arrow

under grab the HTML/BBCode

mark BBCode then highlight, copy and paste

edit: if that doesn't work out, try attachments under manage attachments, but theres a size limit for that

chuckk23

Ready to race!
press the share button on picture the one with arrow

under grab the HTML/BBCode

mark BBCode then highlight, copy and paste

edit: if that doesn't work out, try attachments under manage attachments, but theres a size limit for that

Tried both, neither works...there's gotta be a way, I see pics all over the forum posted this way...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Tried both, neither works...there's gotta be a way, I see pics all over the forum posted this way...

it maybe something has to with [ url ] -- [ /url ] (<--no spaces)in their file name, seems complicated. doing it off tapatalk with pics on phone its easiest for me and doesnt come like attachments or writing from flickr etc.

if some1 pops else in and tell me if I'm correct about the url part

chuckk23

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373509579.563055.jpg

Test

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
tapatalk is easy as posting a pic on instagram, so flickr and tapatalk will be temporary use for me

you're welcome