GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New England Spotted Thread

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
from California! spotted a white 4dr gti with APR fender decals and some kind of add on spoiler lip in San Francisco with Massachusetts license plates!

jay10

white gti with LED tails last night going Route 3 North- I scooted up behind you and then you left me standing still- sounded amazing when ya gunned it !

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
Last week I saw a rising blue R in West Boylston, Sunday a black R in Stowe Vermont, and Monday I got into some shit with a wicked old souped up GLI on Rt 3 in Lowell

thumpr1

Ready to race!
Last week I saw a rising blue R in West Boylston, Sunday a black R in Stowe Vermont, and Monday I got into some shit with a wicked old souped up GLI on Rt 3 in Lowell

If the person driving the R in Stowe was elderly I think I may have run into them as well. Old lady waved to me a few months back, what a lol that was.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
CW with Detroits and aftermarket exhaust pulled out of Lake Shore Drive in Marlboro headed toward Hudson a few mins ago.

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
I've been seeing a bunch lately, saw my first CW MKVI, until now only have seen CW MKV and MKVII. And the R in Stowe, VT I think was being driven by a younger woman but who knows, theres not too many of them around

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
In Clinton. The dude must have just bought it, has roof rack and I think was lowered. Saw it again today. Coincidentally I saw a CW MKVII today in Worcester

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Yesterday on RT 9 west Framingham into Southborough. TR 4 door, with Detroits and lowered a bit. Pulled along side to wave, but showed no interest.

SCH5500

Passed Driver's Ed
In Clinton. The dude must have just bought it, has roof rack and I think was lowered. Saw it again today. Coincidentally I saw a CW MKVII today in Worcester

From Clinton. Seen that around too, don't know them. There's also a dude who lives in the new Condos on Green St. that drives a sweet looking Silver GLI.

thumpr1

Ready to race!
Candy white R leaving shell near walmart in Concord, we exchanged V's.

:thumbsup: