GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Canada VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

Spic1

Hey man. I'd love to help you out with the Vag stuff. Text me. 416-268-7466. My name is Jonny and I'm in Markham at least three times a week. Cheers

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Jonny, I am Dave! I just sent you a text!

Tech72

Ready to race!
Vag Com in Mississauga/Oakville?

I'm in need of some Vag com help (cluster staging and LED tail error). I'm in west end Mississauga but am willing to meet further out if required.

I am willing to pay for the service in cash, beers, snacks or real food - within reason of course.

Let me know. Thanks.

sttaydown

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in need of some Vag com help (cluster staging and LED tail error). I'm in west end Mississauga but am willing to meet further out if required.

I am willing to pay for the service in cash, beers, snacks or real food - within reason of course.

Let me know. Thanks.

Did you ever get this sorted? If not I work in oakville and can help (once I find all the codes you are wanting)

Jbuck777

Passed Driver's Ed
HEX-CAN

Fee: $20 to cover gas and time

-Jb-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTI-MAAN

Hi,

I have ESP and steering angel sensor error on my car (mk6 gti) Do you think you can help me erase those?

Thanks

GTI-MAAN

Will go as far as: Mississauga
Fee: None but I gladly accept tips or beer
Special: Free for all Chinese in GTA
Hi,
I have ESP and steering angel sensor error on my car (mk6 gti) Do you think you can help me erase those?
Thanks

Prem
905-867-7177

[droc]

Passed Driver's Ed
hoping people still check this thread.

was wondering if anyone can help out and set up my headlight euro switch via vagcom. willing to drive anywhere in the GTA (and possibly further) I will definitely compensate you, just name your price.

TorontoDUBBER

Ready to race!
Location Niagara/Hamilton area
Will work for beer!

cheers

Thanks again! I really appreciate your help tonight.:drinking: I owe you some beers buddy! All the best.

Timo

Ready to race!
Micro-Can
Location: Montreal (live in Ville St-Laurent; work in Laval; visit downtown ~1/week; visit west island ~1/week)
Fee: None, but I won't refuse fresh bagels :)

bugeyedbrit

Hi, I am in the GTA, and fitted a new rcd 510 head unit to my mk6 Golf, but I don't have AUX IN or USB functionality, is anyone able to assist for beers/cash ??

thanks
*edit* Jan 17th

Hi all, USB and AUX-IN both now working.

Thanks anyway.

Bugeyedbrit

Last edited: