GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official Nor-Cal Sighted Thread**

toyvw

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted toyvw in his JSW with a golf R bumper yesterday on Greenback!

LoL ya may have been me. Car still needs some work, just paint actually. That's the only thing holding me back from installing the R skirts.

What were you driving ?

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Gray golf black golf r rims :cool:

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
Visited my buddy last night and saw a CSG lowered on Detroits, parked a few cars away. 22nd and Irving

Also saw CW and BPM this morning, same street.

CSG on Lawler and 19th. And another one on Sloat.

CSG on Oak on my way home. Busy day! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Last edited:

Munjai

Driving next to a CW this afternoon around 3 pm - 3:30 on 19th ave Sunset. I was on your left in the CSG. You made a right turn on Shoreline in to SF State area.

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
Spotted a CW 4 door with black roof and Neuspeed wheels. I got a black wheel as well and I parked on the opposite direction on Broadway at Millbrae.
?? 1.JPG

?? 2.JPG

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
^ lol yup. Was at eggettes w my girl and nephew. Didn't see your car across the street tho

Seen your car around Millbrae. You live in the area also?

ChrisChen1990

Ready to race!
^ lol yup. Was at eggettes w my girl and nephew. Didn't see your car across the street tho

Seen your car around Millbrae. You live in the area also?

Yup, I have seen you before. I go to eggettes once a day.

chinoyboi14

Ready to race!
Looks like your car Chris but 4dr.

Nope but I go to sunset a lot. Im more near CCSF. See lots of mk6 in sunset. I also see a csg gti at ccsf very often with a plate "CSG GTI" or something like that

I barely see any GTIs in my city, but I go visit my buddy and BOOM - hella GTIs lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
I'll be sure to hit all of you guys up one weekend. Cruise down some fun roads nearby or just meetup for eggettes and talk cars lol