GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Resonator Delete

Laimface

Ready to race!
Oh god ..everywhere I see now is timing chain tensioner ...I'm getting really sick .

As for sound I have an Catted downpipe..and aftermarket catback...sound great but I might want it louder so I might do a resonator delete on the aftermarket catback..hope that isn't a bad idea...how much should it cost no more than 100 bucks right ? ...will it cost more because I already have an aftermarket CBE on? ..

There's a thing called a phone, you press the numbers that correspond to your local exhaust shop and talk the voice that comes out of the phone. This voice will magically tell you a price, and may even book you in for the job too!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
There's a thing called a phone, you press the numbers that correspond to your local exhaust shop and talk the voice that comes out of the phone. This voice will magically tell you a price, and may even book you in for the job too!

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!

There's a thing called finessing prices.....and also a thing called comparing with other people and their experiences ...there's also this thing called being a Bag full of dicks. a smart person would know i already called, Multiple shops too... and simply wanted to hear what other peoples prices were...in state or not... nice going tho buddy.

Last edited: