GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I have the 034 mounts just waiting to be installed on my shelf. How are the vibes after install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a pretty good deal of vibration after install, mostly you'll notice it just because it wasn't there before obviously - it's not that bad though. It goes away mostly after awhile but the feel from the mounts makes it 100% worth it. Probably my favorite thing I've done to the car.

mlody91

Ready to race!
There's a pretty good deal of vibration after install, mostly you'll notice it just because it wasn't there before obviously - it's not that bad though. It goes away mostly after awhile but the feel from the mounts makes it 100% worth it. Probably my favorite thing I've done to the car.

Probably most noticeable is the acceleration off the line right? No kickback from the engine anymore.

What other driving situations does it help in?

Also, are you considering investing in the fluidampr crankshaft pulley?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I did the 034 street density mounts and a fluidampr at the same time and I had no extra vibrations compared to having just a dogbone insert. I'd even say the vibrations lessened a little bit. I definitely don't have as much vibration in reverse as I used to. I've also got a smfw.

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
I originally had 034 street mounts with oem subframe mounts and there were next to no vibes, hardly noticeable. It helped considerably with wheel hop and putting power down to the road. Then about 2 months later I installed a HPA red puck and the vibes were VERY noticeable. After doing some reading it seems that the VWR mounts play well with 034 street motor/trans mounts.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Gave it a wash after all the snow.

Sent from my Pixel

Attachments

• IMG_20170113_160712~2.jpg
    IMG_20170113_160712~2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_20170113_163132.jpg
    IMG_20170113_163132.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 157