GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
Who you guys got in this fight? Dont know if you guys watch boxing\UFC. Im a huge UFC fan, Iv seen every UFC since about UFC 50. Deep down I hope Mcgregor wins but I dunno....:fighting0030:

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I want McGregor to win but I've watched enough boxing to know you don't have to beat the other dudes ass to win a fight. So many fights are won off scoring to the guy with more boxing prestige

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I think McGregor gonna get punched and throw a kick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

God that would be incredible. Probs to Connor though cause Floyd would never step foot into a real fight

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
I think McGregor gonna get punched and throw a kick

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He can't Dana said that he will get sued beyond belief if he uses any MMA moves. Its already in the contract. And tbh this is just a money grabing event. McGregor should not be boxing Mayweather without boxing anyone.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Corradoluvher

Ready to race!
If Floyd wasn't a total cuck and paid his taxes this wouldn't be happening

I disagree Mayweather just likes money. Regardless if he has to pay taxes. He is still $UPER F^ckin rich. Im not a fan of him but you have to give the man crrdit. He's good and smart.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
I disagree Mayweather just likes money. Regardless if he has to pay taxes. He is still $UPER F^ckin rich. Im not a fan of him but you have to give the man crrdit. He's good and smart.

If he still owes 22 million in taxes from 2015 I would gander to say he doesn't have as much fluid finances as he advertises

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
If he still owes 22 million in taxes from 2015 I would gander to say he doesn't have as much fluid finances as he advertises

He put up a pic on insta showing him paying 26 mill to the IRS...He makes alot of money betting. Big bets big payouts.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
i think either way Mcgregor is about to get a fucking ridiculous fantasy paycheck like no other MMA fighter. I love the guy but think about someone like Fedor sitting home eating ramen noodles after the career he had. Mcgregor brought the personality

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i like McGregor and i dislike Floyd.
That being said i dont think McGregor has that good of a chance in a boxing match against floyd... as much as floyds a douche he is a damn good boxer... people can argue about him hand picking his fights.. and that he hasnt had "real" competition but at the end of the day he is still an undefeated Professional boxer that won against 49 other professional boxers.

People like to boast about McGregors boxing skills and stuff but you guys are really comparing a mid lvl boxer vs a title holder boxer for years....

It would be the same thing of comparing Alex Smith to Tom Brady. Alex smith is a good QB and is consistent game manager that being said he is no Tom Brady.