GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any tune sales this summer?

gtboost

Drag Racing Champion
I just wish $600 included being able to switch back to stock, then it wouldn't be that bad imo. I know its become popular to hate on APR lately, but they deserve credit for being the first to get port tuning out for us (which pushed other tuners to do the same), plus they are currently working on a new Stage 1 file as well, which is pretty cool considering other tuners have stopped doing anything new long time ago.

to be fair it costs similar money from giac to be able to switch programs to stock.

I would be much more ok with their pricing if they still had the same fee for going straight to stage 2. not a $150 penalty for not buying their $800 downpipe.

phuccer1

Ready to race!
All I see it doing is causing people to get tuned somewhere else...I'm not sure how that was the right choice.

I was thinking of going APR before if they had their sale, but now I'm definitely going elsewhere. There is an APR dealer near me, but also I heard not that much farther from that dealer, there is a Unitronic dealer that doesn't charge labor for Stage 1. Definitely thinking of going that route.

Avdigigeek

Ready to race!
The new APR pricing pretty much made them a non option for me cat justify 800 bucks for a single file state 2 tune.