GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ElsaWeb Online VAG Manual

Chris@DoubleApex

Ready to race!
It's been awhile since I've used it but I think you can print anything you want to paper. They make it difficult to save to PDF but it can probably be done with the right program.

Last edited:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
If you can print, you can create a PDF, all you need is a PDF printer driver. Adobe Acrobat comes with one, but there are others that are free -- I use Primo PDF.

ChancreScolex

Ready to race!
:thumbsup: So what's your secret, what program did you use to save it?

I think originally I used primopdf but found that printing to Microsoft xps files and then converting those to PDF with Acrobat gave me smaller file sizes. You also don't want the pages to get flattened into an image otherwise you can't search the text.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
PDF files created by PrimoPDF are searchable unless what you're printing are images.

In other words, if you print a web page showing a JPEG image with text in it like a meme, you won't be able to find that text, but all the actual text on the web page is searchable.

ChancreScolex

Ready to race!
PDF files created by PrimoPDF are searchable unless what you're printing are images.

In other words, if you print a web page showing a JPEG image with text in it like a meme, you won't be able to find that text, but all the actual text on the web page is searchable.

Yeah I know all about PDF creation. I deal with them all day every day at work. Sometimes programs that print to a PDF will flatten all the content into an image and you lose any ability to search or modify it later. PrimoPDF doesn't do that though at least on default settings. I only use it for quickly making locked PDF proofs for customers. Anything more advanced I do in acrobat pro

ChancreScolex

Ready to race!
I believe when I tried to print straight to Acrobat PDF from elsawin it gave me an error and wouldn't save so I had to get a little more creative. Printing from their website may not be the same as printing from the software.

flight1us

Ready to race!
Im sure it must've been a great help, but its kind of misleading when its still "Sticky" post but the links don't work

zrickety

The Fixer