GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I never bothered to run a 5.0 at low speeds, still figured I'd get passed easily. I've got some damn nice tires as well as various other suspension mods and mounts and I still easily spin 1st gear and some of 2nd if I'm not careful. I'm also stage 2, fully bolted.

Try it out sometime, you'll be surprised how much you can hang with the v8s. Just yea modulate the throttle and don't get too happy slamming it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Anyone run any 9th gen v6, coupe, 6-speed accords lately? My buddy is looking to pick 1 up and I wanna know how close a roll would be vs a full bolt mk6 gti. It should be a close run.

MK6BRO

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone run any 9th gen v6, coupe, 6-speed accords lately? My buddy is looking to pick 1 up and I wanna know how close a roll would be vs a full bolt mk6 gti. It should be a close run.

I think anything up to 60ish you'll slowly pull on him due to torque but anything above that is a drivers race. Those accords are pretty quick

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I think anything up to 60ish you'll slowly pull on him due to torque but anything above that is a drivers race. Those accords are pretty quick

Sooo what your saying is to start at 20/30 and stop at 100 lol. Sounds good to me

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!

You'll beat him don't even worry about it. Make sure your tires are good.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
yeah we did a 60 roll and i got him by a car, car and a half...im uni k04...two days after i beat a stock e92 m3 haha really digging the k04 but i already want more boost
Oh this the stg2 thread. That's why I was confused

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

R35Dan

Passed Driver's Ed
Beat two new civics, a wrx, and kept up with an evo 8 MR with bolt ons/cams making 305whp/wtq on a heartbreaker..he had me from a 40 roll but beat him by half a car or so from 60 :) Tune still isn't finished just wanted to test the car out. Very happy with the results!

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
Beat two new civics, a wrx, and kept up with an evo 8 MR with bolt ons/cams making 305whp/wtq on a heartbreaker..he had me from a 40 roll but beat him by half a car or so from 60 :) Tune still isn't finished just wanted to test the car out. Very happy with the results!

KO4? or stage 2 ?