GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2011 Camero RS vs. 2011 GTI

McQueen77

Banned
Im 16, i own a GTI, and i fuck my girlfriend everyday in the backseat before and after school. FUCK YOU 40 YEAR OLD HATERS ON THIS THREAD. Parents buying their kids a car that goes 0-60 in less than 6 seconds are fucking idiots? Your an ignorant jealous fuck. My brother is now 20 and got a 05 Charger R/T for his first car when he was 16. He's now in his final year university getting his degree in electrical engineering. He's not "dead in a ditch because he doesn't have the life experience to drive a fast car". So just fuck right off. Just because most parents buy their kids POS cars doesn't mean its the right thing to do and doesn't make it wrong to own a nice car for your first. Not all kids that are under 18 are fucking stupid clowns so don't make "assumptions".

Wow. After reading this response, there's no need for us to make any assumptions, sport.

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
Wow. After reading this response, there's no need for us to make any assumptions, sport.

heh- t'was thinking the same.

Session bassist, eh? What's your axe of choice (I've got a Mexican Jazz that's been my friend for some time.)

Any notes of yours we may have heard recently?

Oh, and I know that I'm participating in the: :threadjacked:

but, in my defense, this is a topical discussion regarding the virtues of the GTI vs the automotive equivalent of a poorly kept mullet.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

Wow that guy is a douche. Not you the guy you were responding too. He is obviously a spoiled brat and have parents that have no common sense. He is the type that will total his car eventually by racing or doing something stupid because he isn't mature enough to know how to deal with situations like that.

gkallis

Ready to race!

McQueen77

Banned
heh- t'was thinking the same.

Session bassist, eh? What's your axe of choice (I've got a Mexican Jazz that's been my friend for some time.)

Any notes of yours we may have heard recently?

Oh, and I know that I'm participating in the: :threadjacked:

but, in my defense, this is a topical discussion regarding the virtues of the GTI vs the automotive equivalent of a poorly kept mullet.

Fender American Precision, 70s Fender P w/flatwounds, 80s Music Man Stingray etc.. PM me if you'd like as I'm not trying to self-promote on here.

Last edited:

TDmk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone here have any experience with these rs cameros ? Im all stock for now...

yes my friend has one, in my opinion very under powered......i was surprised on the performance of the car. i dont know about the stock GTI mk6 but i have done a stage 2 2008 GTI and killed the very low mod rs(not sure what he has but he has some performance parts).

dbest6808

Ready to race!
I pulled on a 2010 Camaro today. Not sure if it was a RS but from about 30 to 100 MPH or so for a couple pulls he was never able to quite pass me. Im just APR stage 1 V1.2 and have an Stage 1 intake. There is probably about a 700 lbs difference on weight between our cars. It was funny though he pulled up next to me at a light afterwards and just stared at my car like WTF is that thing lol.

McQueen77

Banned
I made a point to sit down and finally read this whole thread from start to finish.

Yeah, it turned out to be an epic one. And by the end, we're all just totally making out and shit.

retro6

Ready to race!
i was up against my friends rs camaro at a very non-busy light, and he was so antsy he accidently just launched well it was still red and didn't stop still school. Next day got pulled over for doing 20 over, now he's too scared to race