GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Interlago wheels help??

m18bte1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi been looking at getting some interlagos for me golf but after research seems theres a few different types and some only fit certain models etc... Well i have a 2009 1.6tdi se plus 5 door with standard suspension , anybody got any ideas which size to go for or any links, 17"? 18"? And even how to lower car after fitting them, any help appreciated guys!nor any for sale am looking to buy.

Drumtech808

Ready to race!
i have tsw valencias. I work @ discount tire so when it comes towards fitment, the computer tells me what works. I have on here 18x8 with a 45 offset on 225/40/18 nitto motivos. it should be the same for you since they probably have the same body/oe offset (i don't think vw would make three different axles for tdi/golf/gti) if you do 17's, i would do 17x7.5 with a 42 offset with 225/45/17 tires. if you go to tsw.com you can go to their fitment guide and they'll let you know.

m18bte1

Passed Driver's Ed
Its notthe tsw intelagos im after, am after the turbine effect interlagos of a scirrocco sorry ��

Veedubgli

Ready to race!
Hi been looking at getting some interlagos for me golf but after research seems theres a few different types and some only fit certain models etc... Well i have a 2009 1.6tdi se plus 5 door with standard suspension , anybody got any ideas which size to go for or any links, 17"? 18"? And even how to lower car after fitting them, any help appreciated guys!nor any for sale am looking to buy.

I'm not aware of different types, other than the finish (I think there's 2...bright chrome and something else). Also, didn't think they were made in 17", only 18".

I am running them on my GTI, below is a thread. Sorry I'm not much help.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39475

m18bte1

Passed Driver's Ed

Bit late on reply aint been on for a long time! But finalky got them ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BrianfCheng1

Ready to race!
I have a set for sale. Pm me if interested. Not looking to ship though. Where do you reside?

Veedubgli

Ready to race!

Bit late on reply aint been on for a long time! But finalky got them ?

Very nice!!