GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordered 4dr. Carbon Steel GTI Today

IPlaGOLF

Hey Folks:

Just ordered my car today. Carbon Steel, 4dr., man., xenons, cloth, nav., Dynaudio. No sunroof. Dealer said it would be about 90 days. Looking for a set of sweet 18" wheels to put on when it arrives. I'm going to use the 17" for winter tires.:happyanim:

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
I'll race you!
I ordered a 4-door CSG manual trans, with Dynaudio, Autobahn, and Bi-xenons this very afternoon as well. 90 days' wait as well. :) Can't wait!

IPlaGOLF

New Orders

Maybe they"ll be on the same ship. You're not that far from me so stay in touch and we"ll see what happens with the cars.

bigshoulders

Ready to race!
Sure thing! I'm not sure what port these arrive in... somewhere in VA perhaps? But it is very probable they'll be "brother" cars on the production line. Do you know when the new VW plant goes live in Knoxville? Lovely town. I was there to see Tom Waits back in 2008.

cipriang80

Sure thing! I'm not sure what port these arrive in... somewhere in VA perhaps? But it is very probable they'll be "brother" cars on the production line. Do you know when the new VW plant goes live in Knoxville? Lovely town. I was there to see Tom Waits back in 2008.

It's gonna be in Chattanooga, and they'll start producing late 2010.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Mid-size sedan, exclusively for the US market. Will compete with the Accord and Camry. Less pricy than the Passat or CC.

Yeah something with big ass seats, squishy suspension, and tons of creature features