GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2016 Chicagoland Autocross (and sometimes HPDE/Track Day) Master Thread

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion
Sub'd.

Kevballs - so I just mail in the pre-registration with a check? There's no way to pre-register online, correct?

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Sub'd.

Kevballs - so I just mail in the pre-registration with a check? There's no way to pre-register online, correct?

Correct. As of right now, the only registration for those events is via old fashioned snail mail. I mentioned to them that online registration for the school would be helpful, but they are charged fees if they do it that way. They were considering it though.

Jaber

Modero
Sending form and payment tonight for 5/3 school [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Two questions:

-February 28, Ice Autocross: have you got additional info. about this? links? have you got pics, video?

-April 18, (Car Control Clinic) - it's more catered towards BMWCCA members: Since it's more towards the Bimmer owners (RWD), GTIs welcome?

Thanks.

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Never been to ice autocross, Dave can shed some light.

Car control clinic is geared towards BMWCCA members so if you have signed up for the club membership then no problem. The club is very FWD friendly! With the exception of Joe and I, all of the golfmk6 participants are non-RWD

Sent from my balls

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Never been to ice autocross, Dave can shed some light.
Sent from my balls

It looks like fun, the older CVO used to participate on the Audi one up on Wisconsin.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
I did finally do a Ice Rally X with the GTI...

I've done it a couple of times in other cars, this turns out to be the easiest car to drive for it...

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I did finally do a Ice Rally X with the GTI...

I've done it a couple of times in other cars, this turns out to be the easiest car to drive for it...

damn dude that looked like a bunch of fun, you really got that car sideways at times.